Your Path to Kindergarten Readiness and Beyond
Welcome to The Village Academy
The Village Academy is a curriculum-driven preschool and Pre-K learning institution that provides children ages 6 weeks through Pre-Kindergarten with a true jumpstart in education ®.
You can trust The Village Academy to provide the best academic, social, physical, and emotional education for your child. We are a preschool learning institution specializing in early childhood education, and our standards and curricula far exceed those of a traditional daycare. Early childhood education for your child could not be more important: research demonstrates that up to 85% of brain development occurs from birth to 6 years of age. Enrolling your child in a learning institution with a proven record of success for over 35 years is one of the most critical decisions you will make in the life of your child.
Why choose The Village Academy?
Pre School student
- More than 35-years of demonstrated excellence in early childhood education with an unmatched record of success
- Eco-friendly Green Seal Cleaning Products (no harsh chemicals)
- After-school programs, summer camp, swimming instruction, and enrichment classes
- Certified by the State of Florida as a Gold Seal Child Care Institution
- Highly educated, caring, committed early childhood development staff
- 99% Kindergarten Readiness Rate
- Nationally Accredited by NECPA – National Early Childhood Program Accreditation
- STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) focused curricula
- Preschool STEM Lab
- Children’s Garden
What Our Parents Are Saying
My daughter has attended The Village Academy since she was 9 months old. I was a nervous mom, being very new to the area and trying to find a place I trusted to care for my only child. I was immediately reassured when I saw how much they genuinely cared about and loved her that it was clear that I had made a great choice. My daughter has learned so much from all of the thoughtful staff and she truly enjoys attending school each day. Our family loves The Village Academy and we look forward to bringing our second child soon!
Kim Thomas Arnold
My son had been at the same school since he was 8 weeks old where everyone knew him and loved him. I had agonized over moving, worrying about finding another school like that. I shouldn't have! He is so happy. He's in Ms Cortina's class, she has the perfect balance of structure and nurturing. He's so excited to get up and go to school. He runs ahead to his class. It is so convenient that I can sign him up for other activities like swim lessons and I'm very happy with the security features of the school.